Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nina’s Gelateria and Pastry Shop, Niagara on the lake


If you are ever spending the day in Niagara Falls the Clifton Hill area is not the only place you can go for great desserts.
Niagara on the lake also has many restaurants to choose from as well as shops, parks and picnic areas.
On my last visit to Niagara on the lake I stopped in at Nina’s Gelataria and Pastry shop. At Nina’s not only is all the gelato made in house but it also contains no artificial colors, flavours or preservatives. The gelato is sweet, creamy and the flavours are very bold and fresh. I had the amanrena cherry gelato and the rum raisin.


Scone (frm my camera)
 I also had a deliciously soft blueberry white chocolate scone which was the best scone I have had to date. The scone was moist and cake like with large chucks of blueberry and chocolate.






Nina’s also serves sandwiches, cookies, pastries including cookies and fresh espresso and coffee.
So the next time you visit The Niagara Falls area venture down to Niagara on the lake and stop in at Nina’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...