Friday, March 1, 2013

Cosmetics I Bought Today, Very Affordable


Hi everyone,
 So today I went to the drug store for one item and I found myself veering off to the cosmetics department as usual, so I picked up a couple nail polishes and lipsticks.

The first lipstick is by NYC which I have tried once before and even though I wasn't very impressed by the lipstick I decided to try this brand again. I need a nude lipstick that compliments my skin so I picked up NYC Plum Rum #410.  In the tube I thought it was browner but when I got home and tried it was more plum then brown...oh well, it only cost $1.77


I also got the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in the color Amethyst Shimmer #084 which my sister highly recommended. It is a frosty mauve, pink color which has a really nice sheen. It cost $4.98

For nail polish I got the Maybelline Color Show in the color Wine and Dined #420. I was looking for a dark plum or dark wine color and this one looked nice because it has a bit of shimmer in the formula. This polish was $2.96. I really like this color.

I also got a glitter polish, I have a big nail polish collection but I don’t have many glitter polishes. Today I did not have the time to spend comparing nail polish since I had to head to the gym and run some errands so I just grabbed the NYC Long Wear Starry Silver Glitter #105 and it cost $1.27. Doing an accent nail in a different color with some glitter is in style right now and I saw some really cute ideas online so I decided to try it out.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...