Monday, March 4, 2013

February Favorites!


These were the products that I was loving in the month of February.

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara:
I have been using this all month and it makes my lashes long, separated and fuller looking. I like the formula and I have no issues with it coming off or looking clumpy. This mascara gives my lashes a slightly wispy look.





eos Lip Balm in the flavour pomegranate:
This lip balm is my all time favorite!  It stays on my lips for a long time and it makes them smooth and soft while preventing dryness and cracking. As you can see mine is almost done. 









Wet n Wild Mega Last Nail Polish (in the color On a Trip #213C)
I love this shade of purple. This nail polish goes on nice and opaque and the extra wide flat brush makes application a breeze. You can definitively get a few days wear before it starts to chip when you pair it with a good top coat. 













Revlon Lip Butter Lipstick (in the shade lollipop #075)
I love the Revlon Lip butters, the colors are beautiful and the formula is so creamy and they do not dry out my lips. This product is a lip balm, gloss and lipstick all in one!













Wet n Wild Lip Gloss (in the shade Rasp-berry Voice #569B)
This lips gloss gives me a lot of color but it is subtle enough to wear everyday with neutral makeup. 













Wet n Wild Blush (in the color Berry Shimmer #834E)
For such an affordable blush this one packs a bold punch of color. I think it would flatter a wide variety of skin tones.
















e.l.f. All Over Face Stick (pink Lemonade): I rediscovered this product as a blush in the month of February. I can apply color on my cheeks exactly where I need it to go and it gives me a rosy dewy finish.











Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser and Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer (clinically proven to even out skin tone and texture):
This is one of my favorite skin care lines. The cleanser does not dry out my skin and both products leave my skin looking healthy and my complexion clear. The moisturizer has SPF protection as well.














Bestyville Makep bag by Betsy Johnson:
I rediscovered this makeup bag on my trip to Vegas in February, it forced me to take a fraction of my makeup with me and I love the cute edgy design. 











Jergens Shea Butter Body Cream:
This cream is very thick and moisturizing for dry skin. I like that the second ingredient is shea butter and not something I can't pronounce. It leaves my skin soft the entire day.













Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:
These are great for removing makeup even waterproof mascara and they are hypoallergenic and very soft against the skin. I also like that they are very wet. It says on the package that this product can be compared to the Neutrogena makeup wipes but they  cost a fraction of the price. 













Suave Rosemary Mint Conditioner (invigorating clean):
I discovered this conditioner and I have been using it for co-washing the entire month. It gets my hair clean, makes my scalp tingle and it leaves my hair soft.









Other favorites:




The Red Tent:
 This was the best book I read in the month of February. It is an amazing story about the lives of women in biblical times, their relationships with one another, their love lives and family. It was a really good read. 













Twistos Baked Snack Bites (in the flavor parmesan and garlic)
I try to eat healthy and I go to the gym during the week so I  look for snacks that are healthy. I am addicted to these Twistos snacks, they are delicious and guilt free. They come in a variety of flavors.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...