Friday, April 26, 2013

Everyday Eye Shadow

Today I am going to the mall with my sister and then out to dinner. I usually do gold eye shadow when I don't feel like wearing anything to dramatic and bold. This eye shadow can go with pretty much any lipstick so today I am wearing the lipstick Embrace by Cover Girl. I used the color half baked from the Naked 2 palette all over my lid and the color aubergine by e.l.f for my crease. As a brow highlight I used foxy from the Naked 2 palette. It is pretty easy to do.

6 comments:

  1. I love such eye look! One of my fave, it's simple, yet very effective^^ And the Aubergine colour is stunning. I own this one too and adore the shade <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Aubergine is one of my favorite crease shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty lip color. You know how to rock it. :)I love bright pink lips. I say it's the new red lip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes I love pink lipsticks and bright lipstick...I think I will get some more this weekend...Not that I need any more lol

      Delete
  4. Have you tried Spellbound from Cover Girl? That's a really nice bright pink. Kat Von D also has a great matte bright pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven`t tried it but I am always interested in bright colors

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...