Monday, April 8, 2013

Giovanni Deep Moisture Conditioner Review


1000 ml bottle
Ingredients:
I am always on the lookout for a good conditioner so I was excited to try this one because of the rave reviews I heard.



This conditioner is meant to provide a lot of moisture and is geared towards dry hair. It contains vegetable protein and is suppose to help tame frizz and add shine.  On the bottle it says that this conditioner will:
*Infuse moisture for manageable smoothness
*Detangle while protecting against split ends
*Calm unruly hair
*Increase shine
This conditioner contains many wonderful natural ingredients which is a quality I tend to look for in a good conditioner. Although it contains many extracts and herbs it smells rather light and sweet, almost like fruit loops to me but I find that the smell can vary due to the natural ingredients.



How I use it:
I use this conditioner to help detangle my hair and although the consistency is rather thin it does coat my hair and provide enough slip to help my comb glide easily through my curls. I also use this conditioner to co-wash my hair (washing my hair with conditioner to cleanse rather than shampoo) because it does help clean my hair and remove the top layer of products such as gel residue and other leave in products leaving my scalp feeling very clean.

When I want to do an oil treatment I often mix my oils with this conditioner to help the oils glide through my hair and to make sure I get even more out of my deep treatment. For people with thinner hair or who prefer lighter deep conditioners this product would work well as a deep treatment, detangler or rinse out. For those with thick course hair this conditioner may be a great leave in conditioner, rinse out or detangling conditioner.

The best thing about this conditioner is that it leaves my hair incredibly soft and it provides just enough moisture so that I can use it everyday without build up or having my hair feel over conditioned.  It also works well when I mix it with numerous other conditioners to give me even more moisture and softness.

The pump is also very convenient for shower use.




I purchase this conditioner from Winners or HomeSense for $14.99 for 33.8 fl oz or 1000 ml. You may also find this conditioner at Marshalls. The only issue I have with purchasing this conditioner in the lager bottle at these particular retailers is that it is sometimes hard to find as their product selection can be rather hit or miss.

You may also find this conditioner in the much smaller bottles at retailers like Target in the U.S. or online.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I wash my hair with conditioner and it's hard to find products that don't have 'cones in them but this looks like a winner. And I like Giovanni products anyway.
    Here from the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...