Thursday, April 4, 2013

Keurig Mini Plus Review


The Keurig mini coffee maker is the newest addition to my family’s morning routine. I love the delicious flavored coffees and the ease of making a specialty brew at my convenience.  

The cost of the Keurig mini is $99, it brews one cup at a time and the specialty coffees can be purchased for as little as 70 cents for a single K cup. You can also buy boxes of your preferred flavor from various brands.

Some of my favorite flavors are:
Wolfgang Puck’s Jamaican me Crazy
Timothy’s Hazelnut
 Gloria Jean’s French Vanilla

Pros:
-Fast
-Does not drip
-No coffee grinds to clean up
- K cups come in many delicious flavors
- K cups come in stronger brews
-Compact size
-Brews coffee very fast
-Everyone can have individual flavors
-Comes in 4 colors

Cons:
- Machine did not come with K cup carousel holder
-Some of the K cups are expensive
-There are not many retailers that sell the K cups individually if you want a variety of flavors
-The cord is very short

If you would like more information about the Keurig Mini you can visit the website at: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...