Thursday, April 18, 2013

NYC Liquid Eyeliner

I finally got around to opening and trying out this liquid eyeliner by NYC. I purchased it on sale a while back and today I decided to do a simple winged look.
I didn't have any issues with it smudging during the day but I didn't like the formula; I found it to be too thin and watery. I had to repeatedly wipe the brush clean of the runny excess liquid because there was just way too much. I  also found that it applied a bit transparent in some areas so I had to go over it a few times.

The brush itself was okay, I liked that it had some flexibility and it was a good size to achieve a thin line or to build up a thicker line like I did. 

I can use this liner over other liners if I want to darken them up but overall I don't care for it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...