Friday, April 5, 2013

Purple and Pink Makeup

Hey everyone! Today I decided to put two of my favorite colors together and do a purple and pink makeup look.

What I used:
-For the crease I used this dark purple from the Costal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette. I also used some of this color under my lower waterline for a purple shadowing effect
-Above my crease I used this pink from the Costal Scents 88 shimmer Palette 
-All over my lids I used the color YDK from the Naked 2 Palette 

-I darkened the outer corner with a touch of this color called Blackout from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette 
-Under my brow bone I used Foxy from the Naked 2 palette as a matte highlight 
-I lined my top lids with the Elf cream eyeliner 

-Then I  lined my bottom waterlines with the eye pencil by Essence called All I Want 

On my lips I am wearing Revlon's Berry Haute lipstick 

I decided not to wear mascara today which is usual for me

I also used:
-MAC Prolong wear concealer in the shade NC 45
-MAC Studio Fix foundation in the shade NC 45
-e.l.f. All over face stick in the shade Pink Lemonade 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...