Sunday, April 28, 2013

Purple and Silver Eye Shadow

Today I decided to test out the essence cream eye shadow that I purchased this weekend in the color Glammy goes to...
I have been looking for a bright silver eye shadow for some time now and I wanted to see how this would compare to the Maybelline Color Tattoos since these are a fraction of the price at just $2.99

I love how the silver looks and it has amazing lasting power but it creases a lot! This shadow sets into every  line of your eyelids so you have to have a light hand when applying it. I found that tapping it on instead of smearing it on thickly reduces the creasing somewhat.

6 comments:

  1. These shadows look nicer than I would expect for such relatively cheap product :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is such a pretty look! The colors and payoff are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...