Monday, April 15, 2013

Yellow and green makeup look

I decided to try out a vibrant yellow cream eye shadow that I got from Hard Candy the other day. I really like yellow and green together so this is what I came up with.

To get this look I used
*Urban decay primer potion all over my lids
*I used my Costal Scents 88 shimmer palette for most of the eye shadow

*On my inner eyelid area I used this yellow cream eye shadow by Hard Candy called Midas Touch

*Under my outer waterline I used this green eye shadow and liner pencil by Ruby Kisses

*On my inner tear duct area I used my Faces sparkle dust as a highlight
*To line my top lid I used the black cream eyeliner by e.l.f.
*To line my bottom waterline I used the black colorstay eyeliner by Revlon.

3 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeous green look. I was wondering if you can do some ideas with the coastal scents 120 makeup palette. I can't find any videos for makeup looks and I just bought it. So can you post some. I have the coastal scents 120 palette version one. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sure I can do a look with the 120 palette, I have gotten a few requests so I will happily do one soon. I'm thinking purple because the purples in that palette are gorgeous! Stay tuned :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you and sorry I never saw it. I am so busy and I keep forgetting to look. Could you do a look with the 120 palette for 13 year olds also? It would help cause I am horrible with makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...