Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pandora Charms and Bracelets

So what’s the deal with these Pandora stores that have been popping up in  malls and shopping districts all over the globe? Well Pandora is a hot new trend that is becoming very popular with sentimental accessory lovers.

I got my Pandora bracelet as a present from my sister and my mom, and I have to admit I love this trend. Not only is Pandora a great gift idea because the bracelet makes a pretty accessory, but because the charms capture special events and moments in one beautiful little keepsake.

Is the idea of charm bracelets new? Nope! But Pandora took a relatively old idea and made it charming again. They made charm bracelets cute, trendy and now very popular.



So what do I like about Pandora?

A loving gesture: 
Pandora charms are a great gift idea when you have no clue what to get someone. Let’s face it many men have a hard time coming up with the perfect gift to give their special lady. Some find themselves wandering the mall with that forlorn look of dread on their face when they know their deadline is drawing closer. Pandora has charms that commemorate love, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions. I like the beautiful colored beads, the pearl charms and all the romantic hearts and crystal embedded charms.

A family affair:
Other people in your family benefit from Pandora as well because they can each choose a custom charm to express their love. My sister bought me the butterfly charm which is two butterflies (she keeps one and I keep the other) that join together and say friends forever. It's nice to ask what the charms mean at the store and  to explain it's meaning to the receiver.

Globe trotters:
For travelers like me I buy charms that  remind me of the trips I have taken. The flower charm is from my trip to Puerto Rico, Big Ben is from my trip to London, the cruise ship reminds me of my third anniversary trip and the Eiffel Tower commemorates my recent trip to Paris. I think it would be a great idea if all major cities sold charms that represented the city or country.

Also at Pandora:
The charms range in price and you can also buy stoppers for your bracelet so the charms won't slide around or slide off when you put them on. I prefer the silver bracelets but you can get the Pandora bracelet in yellow gold, silver with a gold clasp, bangles and even string bracelets made of fabric or leather. Pandora also sells other jewelry such as rings, watches and necklaces.

Current trendy charms:
Right now Pandora has some beautiful emerald charms out for Autumn.

Copycats:
With any popular brand comes copycats. When Pandora brought back the charm bracelet so did many other companies, and although I admire their effort to jump on the trend wagon some of them claim to sell Pandora charms when they do not. Some people do buy cheaper charms, or charms from other sellers that catch their eye but not all charms will fit the bracelet so make sure you are careful about this. I personally do not buy my charms outside of the Pandora stores.

What do you think of Pandora? Do you want a Pandora bracelet? Do you already own one?

18 comments:

  1. I think these bracelets are cute. Not exactly kid friendly though, lol. My baby would probably try to eat them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea you had a baby! I thought you were about 19 lol. I know what you mean though

      Delete
  2. I really love Pandora bracelets. I think you can do so much with them when adding them to your wardrobe. I agree, great gift idea! xoxo

    Brittnei
    http://homemakingwithstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, always nice to see you :)

      Delete
  3. This might have to be on the Christmas list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That big ben and eiffel tower are so cute!

    xoxo Pakize

    Madame Keke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful bracelet. I do not have it, but maybe I should think about it and buy it. I just love the idea of adding special beads to the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or better yet drop a hint and maybe someone will buy it for you lol :)

      Delete
  6. I think they are cute. If someone bought one for me I would rock the trend. I went a store recently looking at some but was not moved to purchase it for myself. It's not on my have to have list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't own one, Pandora is not available in my country :/ I love charm bracelets, I think they make a great gift, there is just something special about them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, where do you live? I have seen them all over during my travels so maybe they will get there soon. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  8. I love this idea . I do have some personalized bracelet but they're all about monograms :) I'm loving Pandora charms .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one, or drop some hints and maybe you will get it as a gift lol.

      Delete
  9. Great idea! I don't have any Pandora bracelets but I'd love to have one. It's a great way to keep nice memories:) I've just visited their website and I really like the choice of charms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post: mom biagi charm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...