Monday, October 21, 2013

Black Smokey Eye Makeup

Hi everyone, today I am going to share a dark sultry look I created using the Naked 2 Palette. This look is very simple and works well for date night or a night out on the town with your girl friends.



Get this look:
*The first thing I did was prime my eyes using the Urban Decay Primer Potion. Make sure you also prime  under your eyes since you will be applying shadow there as well.

*Using the color Blackout from the Naked 2 palette you are going to heavily cover your entire lids. Try not to go too high up into the crease, you want to keep the shadow on the lids.

*Using a small brush cover the area under your eyebrows in foundation. You want this area to look smooth and even and you want a nice contrast between the black.

*Line your lower lash line with a black eyeliner. I used the Revlon Colorstay pencil liner. I would stay away from using a harsh liquid liner.

* Using Blackout again, line under your lower lash line and use a smudge brush to fade the line and create a smokey effect.

*Highlight around your inner tear duct with the color Verve, this helps to brighten up the eyes. I also added a tiny bit of this color right under my eyebrows.

*Add your mascara.

*Finish it up with some lipstick and the look is complete! 

For more makeup and eye shadow looks please check out my makeup page 

22 comments:

  1. bold! I love how you paired it with a red lip (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! What a wonderful tutorial - thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, beautiful, just beautiful, you have the perfect eye shape :X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. Great tutorial. Thank you so much for sharing. (◕‿◕✿)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Loving the red lip too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this palette but rarely use the blackout shade. Thanks for inspiration and I will have to try this look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Booking marking this!... I have Naked 2 and I'll be at a party this weekend. I wanted Smokey and I've not quite gotten it the way I would like. This I can do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a smokey eye, great tutorial!
    :)

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Great Job! :) I also love that shade of lipstick.Perfect combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning mama. <3
    As always.

    You've been tagged!!
    http://ciaobella0816.blogspot.com/2013/10/tag-why-do-i-wear-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is SO gorgeous! Love the black all of the lid! :)

    Lipstick&Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty!! I love the red lip too! <3

    Lily | beautywithlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love this look. so hard to create on my single asian lids tho! been using anastasia beverly hills shadow, but want to get the naked palette next.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I am now following you and look forward to your next post!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great job on this look! The eye makeup looks really pretty paired with the red lipstick <3

    xoxo
    -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can never get my eyes this way no matter how much I try....do you have anything for circles under the eye?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, this looks stunning. You are one hot girl!!! Kisses, Sissi http://www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look on you, and it looks even better with the red lips. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this look!! I want to get the naked 2 palette so badly, but I can't bring myself to spending $52 on eyeshadow right now... But good news, I already got my boyfriend to agree to buy it for me for my birthday ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...