Thursday, October 24, 2013

Canadian Blogger Contest: please vote for me!

Hi everyone,
Just a quick post to let you know that my blog has been entered into the MIB Canadian blogging contest!! YAY! I have been entered into the beauty and travel categories.
I am super excited about this as I love blogging and interacting with my readers. I would appreciate it if you all popped by and voted for me.

All you have to do is click on the links below and click VOTE! and that is all! You could help me win.


I appreciate you taking the time to vote for me, thank you all so much for the incredible support!!

20 comments:

  1. I just voted! Good luck- I really hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for you! Congrats on being entered in it!!!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you win .. Voted !! Congrats Dear
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay another Canadian beauty blogger!! :D Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted for you! Good luck :)
    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have voted dear!!!!
    check my blog if you want too:)
    NEW POST -> tr3ndygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted for you hun! Hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Voted for ya, Erica! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just voted! Good luck my dear! XOXO, Sissi http://www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...