Saturday, October 5, 2013

Gold eye makeup

Today I am going to show you a gold eye shadow look I wear quite frequently. I like this look because it is simple and it goes with many outfits and lip colors. I pair it with deep red lipsticks, plums, pinks, and even wine colors and it works well. This is another great look for fall.

Products used:
*For my lids I used two different shades of gold. The first gold is from the Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette it looks like this: 

*On top of the gold  from Coastal Scents I also used the color Half Baked from the Naked 2 palette. 
*To darken up my outer eye area I used the color Blackout from the Naked 2 palette.

*All over my crease area I used the color Aubergine by e.l.f.
*I lined my top lash line with a black liquid liner and my bottom lash line with a black pencil liner.
*I paired this look with MAC's red lipstick

For anyone interested in what foundations I use:
*MAC Pro-long wear concealer
*MAC Studio Fix foundation
*MAC Studio Fix pressed powder

If you decide to try out this look let me know I would love to see how you did.
Leave a comment below and let me know what your favorite eye shadow color is.

If you missed my last eye shadow look you can find it HERE

18 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so beautiful! I really like the lipstick you paired with it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you like it. I know you like gold shadow too so you should try it :)

      Delete
  2. Wow Erica!!! You are absolutely gorgeous!! I love your makeup look!!! So beautiful and I love how clean and put together your makeup is! I'm jelly! lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet, thanks so much. I am so glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. So beautiful...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of black liquid liner in that form before! That looks so cool. I love coming to your blog to learn more about makeup. I love it, but I've never really studied it or went to school for it so when I get into it, I'm literally just experimenting. I love the way the gold is still visible even though you blended so many colors. You have a wide space in between your eye and eyebrows which a makeup artist told me I have to. She said it is great for being able to do so much with color there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am glad you learn something from my blog. Most of what I learned was just practice, school can only teach you so much but you have to experiment with techniques. Yes you are right, having a larger surface to work with does help, especially when using many colors.

      Delete
  5. This makeup look is so beautiful.Gold eyeshadow will never go out of style.It is such a classy color. I love it. Great Job! You are beautiful by the way :) ox

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. love how you mixed the gold and purple shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice makeup, Erica! I like this color combination, but I never tried it for myself.

    Makeup Demon blog
    Makeup Demon Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty look! You have the most gorgeous eyes, Erica! I really love bronze shades for all over the lid. I think it's just super easy and smoldering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I love those golden shades you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. For some reason I cannot reply to individual comments right now...the joy of program glitches I guess, but I want to thank everyone who commented for stopping by and leaving such wonderful positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this look is a stunner superb <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the eye color combination and the eye makeup - lip combination :X I must try something similar :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you are very talented! I love how this looks. I need to get my hands on that naked pallett!

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you are a real make-up pro! This look so stunning on you! I wish I could do that. Can you come over and do it on me? LOL! Thanks for these beautiful pics- they made my day! XOXO, sissi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous gal! <3 I love this for Fall!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...