Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Haunt at Canada's Wonderland


I will admit that I am a bit of a chicken when it comes to scary movies and nightmarish fun. I am terrified of anything that goes bump in the night, or has to do with ghostly possessions or being haunted; but being scared makes Halloween all the more fun.

As a child I loved getting dressed up as a princess, an angel and even a witch to scour the neighborhood for free candy. It was a night of make-believe, dress-up, fun and sometimes a sugar high that would last until morning. Now that I am older I do things that are a bit more terrifying, although free candy still sounds tempting.

Halloween Haunt at Canada's Wonderland  is one of my favorite Halloween events. The entire theme park is decked out like a cemetery with an eerie fog that descends over everything. Ghosts, ghouls and hideous creatures lurk in every dark corner waiting to scare the living daylights out of you.
Canada's Wonderland
There are numerous haunted houses and attractions that cater to a wide variety of personal fear. There are evil clowns, a haunted house in the pitch dark with creepy characters trying to claw at you if you dare to venture into their asylum. There is even an underground mine! Now if you want to be terrified out of your mind try going down into a dark mine while creatures from your nightmares wait to sneak up on you.
Canada's Wonderland
 The scariest part for me was the open corn field maze in the woods where masked men with chainsaws spewing real smoke popped out of the fog and chased us around. Every year that we attend my friends and I hold on to each other in sheer terror but we always have an incredible time. 

Another scary moment was when we were lost in a haunted house in the pitch dark trying to feel our way along. Suddenly a light at the end of a hall went on and there waiting for us was a masked man carrying an axe. All he said was "common girls" and we literally stood there for 20 minutes screaming and not wanting to move. Although the fear may be irrational the concept is definitely creepy and sometimes you just have to let go and have fun. For one night you get to be a part of a horror movie and partake in some scary yet safe fun.

Canada's Wonderland
This event also has free shows and the rides are open through the night so you can still lose your voice screaming on the roller coasters if you haven't already lost it screaming for your life!

Canada's Wonderland
If you like being scared silly and you want to enjoy a fun night out then Halloween Haunt will not disappoint. 
For more info click on- Halloween Haunt Canada's Wonderland

Would you attend Halloween Haunt in Toronto?
What do you do on Halloween?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

6 comments:

  1. I really want to go to Toronto for this one year - for some reason I never went when I lived there! The next time halloween is on a weekend I'm definitely going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I wish we had stuff like that here!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O I didn't know that they did anything for Hallowe'en at Canada's Wonderland! I've only ever gone there in the summer! Great post! :D
    Happy Hallowe'en!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this looks like so much! I want to go there <3 such a fan of scary/spooky stuff!

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like scary/horror movies at all, I don't like to be scared in general :) Halloween Haunt Canada's Wonderland sounds really awesome, but it definitely isn't for me haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! How scary but looks super fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...