Thursday, October 17, 2013

Peacock Eye Makeup

photo from: commons.wikimedia.org
In the past I have found inspiration in some odd things that have inspired many different makeup looks. One look I have tried in the past was inspired by the beautiful colors of a peacock feather. The old look I created however lacked the bold combination of  colors so I have re-created the look.

I know this is not makeup that you would wear to work or out to the grocery store but sometimes I like to create looks that are creative. I like to blend shades and to utilize the bold colors in my makeup palettes that people tend to steer away from.

Inglot
Coastal Scents
To achieve this look I used  the above palettes and 6 different colors ranging from purple, light purple, dark green, light green, aqua blue and dark blue. 

Where do you get your makeup inspiration?

For  more makeup looks and ideas visit my Makeup Page

20 comments:

  1. I love this!!! The colors are amazing, and I love peacock feathers. I think they're so beautiful. You're beautiful! I'd wear this to the grocery store if only to get those funny looks from people. It would make a good vlog. hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so glad you like it and that you would rock it to the grocery store lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, loving the make-up and the colors :D You can really pull a very colorful look, it looks amazing :X That's a very good question, I think I get my inspiration from the things that surround me, I have never really thought about this lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Very vibrant colors... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabulous and so perfect for dark eyes. I'd give me this look even going to the grocery store:) You look great!
    I have no clue where I get my makeup inspiration. It's kind of like I just sit with my stuff and then something appears:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes that's how my looks happen too lol

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous color! I wish I was brave enough to rock this lol

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this look is so beautiful! I love the bright colors. new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! I am always jealous of Inglot stuff, I need to make a trip to one of their stores some day.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow super Gorgeous! love ur makeup art <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and vibrant makeup! I like to create peacock makeup, but I hardly wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog.... with good style... i followed you... please follow back... much love http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, what a pro makeup artist you are! This is stunning, perfect and amazing!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much, so glad you like it :)

      Delete
  12. Wow, this is stunning! I really love bold eye makeup, so I probably would wear this to a grocery store! haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, I'm loving this look, especially the inspiration behind the shadow. It turned out so beautiful and bold!

    http://uniquelydifferent1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so beautiful! Peacock colors are my favorite and your eyes look just like the feather. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo pretty! I love wearing colors like these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...