Thursday, October 10, 2013

Top ten leather trends

Nothing can give an outfit an edgy flare better than leather. So let’s review some styles that will keep you looking lovely in leather this season.

1. Classic leather jacket
This leather motorcycle jacket from ShePiner.com is a great addition to any closet. It can be paired with dresses skirts, jeans and dress pants. It is also a good length for most most body types.

2. Colorful leather
Don't be afraid to add a pop of color when choosing a leather jacket or any other leather pieces for your wardrobe. This deep blue jacket from nelly.com with zipper detailing is edgy and fun.

3. Leather pants
Leather pants can be both casual and dressy. This piece from revolveclothing.com  can be paired with a comfy fall sweater or a cute blouse, why not a deep blue peplum top with some accessories. 

4. Leather dresses
Turn heads with this form fitting dress from lulus it says flirty and fun.

5. Leather peplum
Peplum has been all the rage this year so why not give it some pizazz by combining peplum with leather.

6. Leather bags
Every woman can benefit from having a versatile leather bag. This bag from lulus can go with almost any outfit.

7. Leather boots
Fall wouldn't be complete without stylish leather boots.

8. Leather vests
Add some versatility to your outfits with a cute leather vest. This one from Forever 21 incorporates the studded trend.

9. Leather skirts
Need something to wear for a fun night out on the town? Why not slip into a leather skirt.

10. Leather leggings
Leggings are comfortable and now they can be super chic in leather.

What are your favorite leather styles?

9 comments:

  1. I really love the way the blue leather looks. I've never thought about colored leather, so that's something new! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love leather, pants, jackets, skirts you name it :D I really like all of the clothes from this blog post, especially the leather vest :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Leather Trends. Will you like to follow each other? Let me know
    Love
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving leather! Leather jackets and boots are always so classic, but I love the look of leather pants/leggings! Not sure I can pull them off but love how they look on other people!

    by the way I tagged you in my most recent blog post :)

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first leather jacket. If only I could get my hands on one of those. Great post, as always Erica!

    http://beautyoholic.blogspot.com

    Be sure to check out our current giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good leather jacket! but vests are my obsession at the moment :)

    Fashionably Sparkly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the leather leggings. Adds such a detailed touch for a pair of ordinary leggings. For other leather dresses and pants, I feel like they are less forgiving.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been trying so hard to find the right leather leggings. They are definitely in style. I just need to make sure that the ones I find fit me just right...that's where I'm running into trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...