Thursday, December 19, 2013

Syrc Style Handbags: Jewelry Review

Today I have another review just in time for the holiday season. While browsing online one day I came across a website called Syrc Style Handbags, a company that offers a variety of beautiful designer inspired handbags at great prices. Being the bagaholic that I am I browsed around the site for a while and came upon some fashionable costume jewelry. Syrc Style also has a etsy shop where they sell nameplate necklaces and custom jewelry which I think make great gifts. 

The piece I am going to review today is called the SilverHerringbone Chain Bracelet which retails for just $14.99.

When choosing jewelry I opt for a variety of pieces so that I will have something for every occasion. Sometimes I choose unique fun pieces and other times I choose simple elegant pieces. This bracelet is definitely simple and elegant.

I love the timeless pattern of this bracelet and when it catches the light it stands out beautifully. For the price, this bracelet is great quality, it feels very durable, looks more expensive than it is and has a nice shiny finish. I also like that the clasp is quite large making it easy to fasten and remove yourself. There are also 5 extra links on the end so you can adjust the size. The bracelet is 9" long x .25" wide and not bulky or heavy. I like that the woven pattern doesn't pinch the tiny hairs on your arm making it very comfortable to wear, it is also lead free.


I think this piece is quite versatile; it is nice enough to slip on for formal occasions and even compliments my diamond wedding ring. It is also great for every day wear and looks trendy when stacked with a watch or other bracelets.


You can also get this bracelet in gold if you prefer. Right now on the website if you use the code: baglove you will receive 10% off your order and there is a $5 flat rate for shipping. 
*I am not being compensated for any purchases made on this website*

 You can find Syrc Style Handbags on their website at: syrcstyle.com
and also on:

**Disclaimer: This product was provided to me for a sponsored review courtesy of  Syrc Style Handbags. All opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my experience with the products. **

4 comments:

  1. Love simple pieces. I think it would look great stacked with more causal or vintage pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so pretty ! Have a lovely weekend !! xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...