Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar

Sinking into a warm frothy bubble bath relaxes tired muscles and can help relieve stress. For Christmas this year I received the Lush Candy Mountain bubble bar as a gift and this product smells amazing! The sweet candy vanilla scent is so deliciously pungent that I keep my bubble bar in my bedroom so that it fills the air with its aroma. It is actually a pretty great air freshener!


This particular bar may be seasonal and only sold around Christmas time but it is definitely one of my favorite scents from Lush. The bar actually has some bubble crumble mix added in which creates a "magical pink mist" on the foam. Sometimes they change up the Candy Mountain bar and add different aromas and colors.

To use this product all you do is break, or cut off a piece and then hold the chunk under the running tap. The stronger the water pressure the more bubbles you will get! 


Another great thing is that the scent sticks to your skin and makes you smell wonderful! This is definitely a product I can add to my relaxing spa Fridays. These bubble bars retail for about $7 each and come in a variety of scents and shapes. 

What is your favorite Lush scent? 

6 comments:

  1. I missed out on this during the Christmas sale but I brought a few of their soaps and really liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is also one of my faves. My other is cinder. Just wish they would be available this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to stop by your blog to check out this review, and wow this bubblebath bar looks amazing! I'm a LUSH addict, and I can't wait to get my hands on more products :) This one is on my wishlist now, too bad I will have to wait for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cool and omg it smells like candy vanilla <3 I'v never tried them, Lush is a little bit expensive in my country, but I do want to try some of their stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are no Lush stores near me, so I have to just kind of chance stuff and order online!! This looks like something I would like, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been dying to try Lush! The bubble bar looks amazing! I am so tempted to order some goodies now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...