Monday, February 17, 2014

Pelle Beauty: Eye Balm and Lip Balm Review

In a previous post I reviewed the wonderful natural facial oils from Pelle Beauty. Today I am going to review their natural balms.
First up is the Eye Balm

I have heard of all types of balms but I had never used an eye balm! I think the idea of putting an under eye treatment into an easy to use balm is ingenious! Unlike some eye creams that can dispense too little or too much, this balm keeps application tidy and the tube is ideal to toss in a bag and pack for travel. The formula is very easy to work with, it glides onto the skin and seems to melt in. The design also allows for controlled, precise application.


To use the eye balm you can pat in on, or as I prefer, gently swipe it on directly from the tube. The ingredients provide long lasting hydration you can see and feel! My eyes definitely look more refreshed and healthy when I slather this balm on the night before.

The skin under the eye area is very sensitive so fragrances and other chemicals found in face moisturizers and other products can have adverse effects. This products is natural and specifically made for use under the eyes to keep skin moisturized. I find myself reaching for this balm very often and it is definitely one of my new favorite eye treatments.

The balm contains: 
*Babassu oil
*Argan oil
*Rosehip fruit oil
*Rose
*Lavender oil

You can find more information on this product by clicking HERE it retails for $20

The next products I am going to review are the natural lip balms


I love to wear lipstick, anything from nudes to bright bold shades so I try to take good care of my lips. I stash lip balms in almost every room in my house so that I am always ready to relieve dry lips and keep them supple.
The lip balms contain natural ingredients such as:
*Cocoa seed butter
*Palm oil
*Castor seed oil
*Vitamin E

I have the balms in the scents: mint-which is scented with natural mint leaf, vanilla- scented with vanilla fruit extract and mocha-scented from coffea Arabica oil. The mint balm does have a true mint scent without the menthol tingle but the mocha and vanilla balms smell predominantly of raw cocoa butter.


Because the balms are natural, they are unique in texture. They are quite dense and thick and even though they contain natural oils they are non-greasy. When rubbed onto the lips the butters and oils tend to warm on contact and become easier to spread. Once applied they have a nice texture and leave my lips feeling soft.  Each batch is hand mixed and hand poured!

 For those who have adverse reactions to certain lip products the balms contain no artificial flavors or synthetics so they do not irritate the face and skin.

You can get these natural balms on the website by clicking HERE they retail for $5 each

For more information on Pelle Beauty you can visit their website at  PelleBeauty.Com
You can also find them on:

**Disclaimer: These products were provided to me for a sponsored review courtesy of  Pelle Beauty. All opinions stated in this review are my own and based on my experience with the products. Results may vary based on individual use.**

13 comments:

  1. Thanks Erica for a lovely review of our products. Glad you are enjoying everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That under eye balm looks amazing! It would be perfect to keep in a nightstand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea, especially if you forget to apply it, you can just reach over and have it available.

      Delete
  3. That eye balm sounds so intriguing! Off tho check out their website :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. To be honest I've never heart about eye balm! Seems perfect and I definitely give a try! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of an eye balm! I never know if I'm applying too much eye cream so think this would be perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look awesome dear..n yummy too,,
    would love to try..Great review erica <3

    my recent one :http://www.vanitynoapologies.com/2014/02/mua-britain-irelands-next-top-model-palette-review-swatches-look.html#

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eye balm, I've never heard of it but am definitely intrigued!! Do they prevent wrinkles or are they just for helping to keep your eyes from being puffy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica, No it does not prevent wrinkles but it has wonderful natural ingredients and it really hydrates and improves the appearance of the skin under the eyes.

      Delete
  8. Eye balm - interesting! I bet it's also helpful for the corners of the eyes, which - for me - always dry out during winter months. I have a "lotion lipstick" that I use for this on the corners of my mouth that works well, and I guess it could be called a type of balm.

    Now following you on Instagram too (can't believe I wasn't already)! Find me @2justByou.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just looking into the mirror thinking.. I need to do something about those little wrinkles next to my eyes, and then here you are with this amazing sounding eye balm! I don't use creams cause they irritate my eyes, but this might just help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. An eye balm in a tube makes for easy application & it's very portable. What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...