Sunday, February 2, 2014

Strawberry Cheesecake With Oreo Crust

I haven't done a food inspired post in a long time but when my sister made this deliciously creamy, decadently rich cheesecake from scratch I just had to share it with everyone!


And yes it does taste as good as it looks, even better in fact! I usually don't like graham cracker crust on cakes and pies so she used crushed Oreos for the crust which was mouthwatering! 

My sister Amanda has been baking up a storm these days but luckily for my thighs not all her creations are as indulgent as this! She also bakes a lot of scrumptious low fat options that include healthy ingredients and few calories.

**If you are interested in making this cake you can find the recipe she used by clicking HERE**

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

~Erica

10 comments:

  1. I am now drooling into my keyboard..... I'm going to have to pick up some cheesecake ingredients next time I do groceries. Mmmmmmmm! That looks amazing!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is incredibly talented - this looks likes heaven!! :)x

    The Belle Narrative - Enter my fabulous MAC Makeup Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing! I've never tried cheesecake with orea crust, but it sounds soo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks so yummy

    vhema
    http://reviewingmake-up.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum yum, its mouthwatering for sure! Come check out mystery giveaway card on the blog.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww, you make me drooling now :( that looks amazing delicious

    http://wind-atree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, omg, omg! First of all I love strawberries so you killed me with them, second of all I love cheesecakes haha :D I soooo have to try this, but when strawberries are in season because now they are crazy expensive :)) I'm gonna save the recipe :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this looks so goooooooood!!!!

    Emma

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...