Monday, September 29, 2014

Jet set into fall with Revlon: Destination -Paris!

Since I love to travel and do it often I decided to participate in Revlon’s jet set campaign that celebrates fall in stylish cities throughout the world. Revlon chose a surprise destination for me and sent a passport, boarding pass and a box of makeup inspired by Paris!



I went to Paris last year and it is my favorite city in the world! Every street is picturesque and whether you are strolling along the river, munching on pastry or just sipping coffee at a cafe there is always something to see and do. Some of the other trendy cities featured in this tour are: Shanghai, New York, London and Stockholm.


The items I received are perfect for subtle eyes, daring fall lips and dark, mysterious nails.



Here are the steps I used to achieve the look above:
1. Prime eyelids
2. Apply the shade Greige (from the Colorstay shadow links collection) heavily to the crease stopping just below the brow bone.
3. For a deeper crease you can darken up Greige by applying a brown or black shadow on top. 
4. Apply the Colorstay eye shadow in the shade Petal to the entire lid area.
5. Line the upper lids with the Colorstay liquid eyeliner in the shade Blackout.
6. Line the bottom lids with the Revlon Colorstay pencil eyeliner.
7. For a pop of color smudge purple shadow or a shade of your choice below the lower lashes.
8. Apply 2 coats of the Revlon Bold Lacquer mascara in Blackest Black or Blackened Brown.
9. Apply your face makeup (foundation, concealer, blush, powder etc.) 
10. Apply the Revlon Color Stay Moisture Stain in the shade Parisian to the lips.


Voila! The look is simple and complete, toss on a fun printed scarf and you are ready for a beautiful fall day.
For a full review on the gorgeous Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stains click HERE.

To read my full review on the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy Nail Enamels click HERE

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely look! Hope I get to visit Paris one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this makeup especially the lippie!! Nice products.
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your look is flawless! I've been to paris as a younger girl but I'd love to go again, it isn't really the same when you go as a kid, you don't appreciate everything as much.

    Michelle | A Lovely Allure

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...