Friday, November 28, 2014

Travel Update!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving and that you are all keeping warm and toasty...or at least making some progress battling the Black Friday crowds.

As you have probably noticed by now I travel every few months and tomorrow I am jetting off again! I will be boarding a cruise from New Orleans that sails to Cozumel and Progresso Mexico and then I will be spending a few days in New Orleans. I have actually been to Cozumel before and had a great time driving around the coast and visiting the beaches.

I think this will be my 8th or 9th cruise...I totally lost track, but it is a great way to see a few different places on one trip and since Toronto has been dark, damp and dreary it will be nice to bask in some sunshine again.

This will be my first time in Louisiana so I am looking forward to taking in some of the nightlife and trying the local cuisine, although I’m not a fan of sea food so no jambalaya or gumbo for me unless it’s chicken.

Photo from: strengthsinternational.com

Since I will be at sea for a few days I will have limited access to the internet but I do have a lot of holiday inspired posts and great products to share when I get back. You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter to see photos of my trip and stay connected.

Check out my Travel Page - HERE

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...