Monday, May 25, 2015

Travel Update: The South of France & The Italian Riviera!

For weeks we have been trying to decide where to go for our next vacation and with so many fabulous destinations to choose from it was a bit difficult to finalize our plans. Tomorrow I will be jetting off to the South of France and then on to the Italian Riviera. This destination is famous for it's sparkling beaches, beautiful mountains, pristine valleys, colorful hillside towns and being a posh hideaway for celebrity elite and yacht owners.

*Photo from: nyhabitat.com

We plan on stopping in: St Tropez, Toulon, Marseilles, Nice, Monaco/Monte Carlo, Menton and then Sanremo Italy. It is quite a lot of scenery to take in but we will be renting a car and driving at a leisurely pace along the coast. As many of you know I have been to France and Italy before- (Paris, Rome & Venice) and I am looking forward to reuniting with the delicious French baguettes and scrumptious Italian pizza!

While I am away don’t forget to enter the two awesome giveaways I am hosting:

* The Simple Skincare giveaway is open internationally until May 28th and the winner will be announced when I get back from holiday. (CLICK TO ENTER)

*The Murad Skincare giveaway is open until June 11th to residents of Canada. (CLICK TO ENTER)

You can also connect with me on TWITTER & INSTAGRAM as I explore the Riviera and I will have a detailed post on the trip + more great beauty reviews upon my return!

Au Revoir!  

3 comments:

  1. Have fun! I can't wait to see all your pics when you get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your trip via Instagram! Hope you're having the time of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...