Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Review

Hi I’m Erica and I’m a lipstick addict, it’s been 5 hours since my last haul... (all joking aside) it is true, out of all the amazing products I test and review on a daily basis lipsticks and eye shadows are my absolute faves! There is nothing more satisfying than finishing a great eye look and applying a knock-out lip color to complete the effect. No matter how dull my skin seems or how gloomy the day, I know that just a few swipes of vibrant lipstick will brighten my face with amazing color and make my lips appear pouty and full.

Bite Beauty is well known for their selection of captivating hues and luscious formulas so I picked out two irresistible shades that cater to the deep, sultry lip trend. The lighter of the two is Beetroot - a rich berry infused with deep red. For those seeking a signature red without blue or orange undertones, this color may be for you! The berry pigment makes the red universally flattering and although it does look quite deep, it transcends all season! Wearing a bold, sexy shade like this definitely makes me feel more put-together and confident.


The darker shade called Jam is a rich merlot with dark violet undertones. When you want to amp-up your pout on those warm, romantic summer nights this shade is fabulous and it may even be my new go-to lipstick for fall! The flirtatious wine pigment makes lips appear provocative and kissably plush plus with the right attitude anyone can pull it off.

Bite’s signature formula is incredible! The pigmentation is intense, rich and tripled milled to enhance color purity for saturated coverage in just one swipe and a semi-matte, satin finish. The texture is smooth and creamy yet adheres well for long-lasting color. For more of a matte finish you can blot to remove some shine or add gloss if you crave more. Because the lipsticks are so heavily pigmented they do stain and transfer quite heavily when eating or drinking. To avoid mess I usually just wipe it off before meals and then reapply a fresh coat. Layered over lip primer they hold up even better and tend not to feather or bleed.


These high performance lipsticks are handcrafted in small batches which allows for control and attention to detail while preserving the natural ingredients. Each is infused with a blend of 12 edible oils including: Castor Seed, Jojoba, Shea, Argan, Sunflower, Grape Seed Extract, Olive, Avocado, Apricot, Coconut Almond and vitamins for nourishing, weightless coverage. Lips are quenched and moisturized in conditioning, organic butters to keep them soft, supple and healthy.



Simply put, these lipsticks are amazing! They retail for $30.00 each and you can find Bite Beauty exclusively at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...