Monday, July 18, 2016

Plume Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum Review

When it comes to our beauty rituals many of us make the effort to pamper our body from head to toe. My spa day includes sonic cleansers or microdermabrasion, facial steams, skin treatments, scrubs, hair masks, mani - pedi and even an eye massage but how many of us take the time to treat our lashes? Glamorous eyes and full brows are totally on-trend and if you aren’t one to fumble with falsies and glue each day then taking care of your natural eyelashes should be a priority.

I am a firm believer that lash treatments nurture and strengthen hair because I’ve experienced it firsthand so when I received the Plume Serum a couple months ago, I was excited to test it out. Right off the bat I was impressed with the formula because unlike many I’ve tried, this one is all-natural which is safer for the eyes and it doesn't burn.


The impressive list of ingredients includes: Aloe Leaf Juice, Castor Seed Oil, Honey Extract, Watercress, Sweet Almond Oil and many more organic fruit additives, oils and plant extracts that nourish and protect each hair to promote growth. This expertly crafted blend provides antibacterial properties to prevent infection, rich omega fatty acids for moisture, keratin to strengthen and lengthen and antioxidants to protect against environmental aggressors.

The serum is formulated to enhance what you have in a natural way and maintain the health of your lashes and brows. It hydrates and fortifies the hair follicles to reinforce the roots and increase hydration, longevity and resiliency against breakage which is very useful when removing crunchy mascara. It also lengthens, thickens and volumizes thin lashes and sparse brows for that full, bold look we all crave.

You are meant to apply the serum to the base of the lashes similar to eyeliner but I like to extends it down the entire length of the hairs. The applicator is very small and thin which can make coating lashes and brows a bit tedious but I still get decent coverage with a bit of layering. 


To see maximum results it takes about 6 weeks and in my experience using it every night or at least 5 times a week is beneficial. I notice the enhancement even more when I apply mascara and I love how dense and long my lashes look. I prefer to apply the treatment before bed but you can also use it in the morning prior to makeup application. The most important thing you can do even if you do the very least is keep your lashes hydrated and be gentle to preserve them.

The treatment retails for $95.00 and you can visit the website by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...