Friday, September 23, 2016

GOSH Cosmetics Fall 2016 Collection & NEW Core Products!

GOSH Cosmetics has recently released new core products just in time for fall and I’m excited to introduce the bold pigments and lush skin treatments that are totally on-trend for the season!


Since I can’t wait to talk about the new 9 Shade Eye Shadow Collection I’ll start with that! Inspired by the cool city of Copenhagen, this dark, seductive palette is perfect for cool fall evenings and glamorous events! As soon as I popped the lip open I knew it would be perfect for mastering the art of smokey eyes and I love pairing the essential hues with shimmers and glitters. If you want to tone it down a notch, the neutral shades provide the versatility and contrast to do and for $20.00 this collection rivals popular, high-end palettes with similar tones.


If you ask me (and you kind of did by stopping by) these colors are some of the most flattering for creating smokey looks on all complexions. The subtle cream, champagne and taupe hues provide cool undertones and pair beautifully with the rich mocha, deep brown, sultry grey and midnight black. I also like that the compact is portable for travel with a decent size mirror and the shadows sit well in the palette to prevent mishaps.


The pigments are soft and velvety which provides a nice creamy base for superior glide and expert blending. Although I do recommend using a primer, the pigmentation is good! You can layer or intensify the color from tame to bold and the deeper hues accentuate the lower lash line to create an alluring shadow.


If you love a good multi-purpose product and you want to maintain that radiant summer glow, the Contour N’ Strobe Kit has you covered! This large, circular compact includes a brilliant gold highlight, shimmering pink blush and two contour pigments (light & dark). I can achieve a very nice sculpted effect with the deeper brown and the lighter caramel tone makes a nice matte highlight. Both powders have a soft, creamy texture that is easy to build and blend.


I absolutely love the highlight and I think the shade is quite universal for brightening most complexions. It is also very silky and easy to apply for a natural candlelight glow or an intense strobing effect. The pink blush is pretty but I would have personally preferred mauve or berry with a matte finish since the highlight has enough shimmer. Overall this palette is very usable and I think beauty junkies are going to love it! You can pick it up for $32.00 and it also comes in a lighter version.

If you prefer liquid highlight, the new Lumi Drops are available in three pretty shades – vanilla, peach and bronze (featured here). The great thing about this product is that you can use it on the face and body to create a dewy, bronzy glow from head-to-toe! The lightweight, perfume-free formula is easy to mix and blend for a fresh, luminous sheen that appears very natural and soft. The Drops retail for $17.00.


The new Primer Plus Skin Perfector is a tinted base that helps blur imperfections, even skin tone, moisturize and stimulate renewal for a healthy glow. At first I thought it was a foundation and I didn’t think the ivory-beige tint would work for my complexion but it did! Once blended the color fades into a more neutral base and provides natural illumination. If you do have deeper skin, avoid layering heavily or the tint may appear too prominent. I didn’t notice much hydration so I still apply a moisturizer prior to application but I like how smooth and soft it makes my skin which enhances the application of my foundation for a flawless finish. The primer also contains ingredients that helps blur lines and textural imperfections, it retails for $25.00.


I have reviewed a few of the Velvet Touch Matte Lipsticks before but these new shades are to die for! Cranberry (the deep red-brown) and Cinnamon are perfect for autumn and remind me of maple! Although the lipsticks have a high-pigment matte finish, the infusion of hyaluronic acid and natural waxes keep lips plush, supple and hydrated. I also recommend checking out the Velvet Touch Lip Liners in Nougat and Raisin to go with these pretty shades. The lipsticks retail for $14.00 ea.



Since the weather is getting cooler skincare should always be the first step to gorgeous makeup. The new Overnight Primer Oil Essence helps prep and nourish skin for a new day with French lavender oil, blackcurrant seed oil, argan oil, jojoba, antioxidants and fatty acids. Although you may notice an oily sheen, it seeps in quite quickly with a lightweight finish so you are able to layer it with night cream for even more dewy moisture! The Primer Essence retails for $22.00.


GOSH Cosmetics is available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the 9 Shade Eye Shadow Collection. Smokey eye goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...