Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Fresh 2016 Holiday Collection: Mini Spa Mask Gift Set Review

Tis the season for giving and there is no better gift than beautiful skin! Each year Fresh releases an amazing variety of gift sets that help us pamper and care for our complexions as we battle icy winds and blizzards. These collections are a great way to give loved ones some of the brand’s most popular skin nourishing products while saving money!


My first line of defense against dry winter skin is a good face mask and with the Mini Mask Spa Set you get four treatments plus an awesome face polish that will keep you supple all season!


Let’s start with one of my favorites – the Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask which also seems to be my husband’s favorite since he finished my first jar. This rich, super hydrating cream is infused with hyaluronic acid and works with your skin’s natural night time recovery process. It provides layers of rich moisture with a complex blend of black tea extract, blackberry and lychee. Aside from making skin feel amazing, it also works like a corset by firming, improving elasticity and reducing sagging.


The Face Polish with brown sugar and real strawberry seeds buffs away dry, rough skin to smooth, soften and refresh. Vitamin C helps brighten while plum and grape seed oils hydrate. I like how fine the granules are and I use the excess to gently exfoliate my lips and hands. When I want vigorous resurfacing, I use the polish on clean, dry skin and for a lighter scrub I dampen my skin and leave the mask on for 20 mins.


The Mattifying Mask is formulated for normal to oily skin and contains mineral rich Umbrian Clay which neutralizes acidity, absorbs oil, refines pores and purifies for a balanced complexion. I use this mask when I want to deep cleanse, revitalize and defend against harmful environmental elements or pore clogging makeup. It makes my face feel clean, fresh, smooth and better equipped to absorb moisturizers and serums.


Rose has a calming, soothing effect on the skin and it also helps reduce inflammation, redness and irritation with regenerating vitamins. The Rose Face Mask also contains algae, aloe and green tea to moisturize brighten and protect plus the formula has a nice, natural scent. After a long day facing winter’s wrath this mask is the perfect way to undo damage and unwind.


The Black Tea Instant Perfect Mask with advanced antioxidants is just what dehydrated skin needs. The velvety, whipped texture seems to alleviate on contact and enhance luster. Along with anti-aging benefits and fighting harmful free-radicals it deeply nourishes to replenish and soften.


This amazing set is valued at $132.00 but retails for $115.00. Fresh is available at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...