Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Paula’s Choice Resist Intensive Repair Cream & Ultra Rich Soothing Body Butter Review

I first heard about Paula’s Choice from a beauty blogger at a press event I attended 3 years ago. Her skin was flawless and she raved about the products so passionately that I had to try them for myself. The weather in Toronto can be harsh and while traveling frequently between tropical climates and snow, my complexion has faced the worst of Mother Nature's wrath. Thankfully I found two amazing products that nourish, hydrate and alleviate discomfort so I can get on with my hectic work schedule.


The Resist Intensive Repair Cream is a dry skin savior when it comes to replenishing moisture. Loaded with jojoba oil, licorice root, green tea, watermelon extract, lentil, apple extract and soy, the rich formula leaves skin supple, bouncy and revived. Dry patches, peeling areas and rough spots begin to heal and makeup goes on smooth. The non-greasy formula absorbs deep into the epidermis and conditions thoroughly for long lasting results while the power of retinol corrects multiple signs of aging and evens skin tone.


For day wear, half a pump is usually sufficient and I prefer to apply it approximately 10 minutes prior to makeup so the lush texture has a chance to melt in. Before bed I apply a full pump and massage it on in layers to create a wonderful night mask that regenerates and heals while I get my beauty sleep. In the morning my complexion is silky, dewy and glowing so I plan to use this cream all winter! For extremely dry skin apply some natural oil on top for an intense deep moisture treatment. Resist retails for $33.00.

The Ultra Rich Soothing Body Butter with shea and antioxidants is non-irritating, fragrance-free and contains no added dyes. The rich, velvety formula is packed with olive oil, mango butter, jojoba, coconut oil, avocado oil and more for incredible hydration that you can see and feel all day. It also works wonders on dry hands, cuticles and feet without a greasy residue. Because the butter is quite thick I would have preferred it in a jar for easy scooping but the tube is handy for travel and slips in my purse for use on-the-go. It retails for $19.00 and you can find these products at paulaschoice.com, amazon.com, birchbox.com and nordstrom.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...