Thursday, April 20, 2017

Dior Hydra Life Skincare Review

Along with releasing a variety of gorgeous makeup this season Dior has also made impressive breakthroughs in skincare to help regulate and enhance hydration for a fresh, healthy complexion. The Hydra Life Collection is infused with 90% natural ingredients including a variety of fruit extracts, oils and clay to help shrink pores, prevent blemishes, firm and create a natural glow.


After wiping my face with a cleansing cloth I begin my night routine with the Oil to Milk Cleanser enriched with sweet almond oil. This lightweight formula glides across the skin to gently lift and remove heavy makeup, pore clogging dirt, excess oil and impurities which helps prevent breakouts and imperfections. Although the directions indicate that it is safe for the eyes, I avoid using oils in that area because they tend to cloud my vision. As foundation loosens your makeup may start to look muddy but when you add water the cleanser transforms into a creamy emulsion that rinses clean with no residue. Unlike soapy face wash this blend leaves my skin soft, moisturized and smooth. It retails for is $49.00.


I treat my skin to a rejuvenating mask 2-3 times per week and the Extra Plump Smooth Balm Mask is highly concentrated in natural pine oil and nourishing botanical ingredients to drastically boost moisture levels in just 3 minutes.


The mask has a rich, creamy texture that feels amazing on parched skin and it seeps in deeply to soften, firm and soothe. Usually when I do my weekly facials I set aside enough time to leave the mask on for up to 25 mins while I relax, meditate or read. You can simply remove the excess with a cotton pad (no rinsing required) to maintain optimal hydration all day. The mask retails for $79.00.


The Deep Hydration Sorbet Water Essence with Mallow and Harberla Flower is like a refreshing drink for the skin! The lightweight gel texture feels cool and energizing with a nice light scent. It absorbs quickly and provides a silky base for makeup by minimizing pores, toning, smoothing and brightening. Skin feels plump and moisturized without any residue and I love how clear my complexion looks. Although you can wear the sorbet during the day, it also works wonders at night when layered under the Sleeping Mask to create a lush, reviving treatment that is highly effective. The Water Essence retails for $88.00.


One of the most important things you can do for your face is use powerful products before bed to enhance your skin’s natural healing and repairing process while you seep. My favorite product from this line is the Hydra Life Jelly Sleeping Mask infused with juicy apricot and citrus fruit.


The jelly feels light and comfortable yet it clings to the skin creating a nutritive cloak of moisture that restores, balances, fortifies and boosts radiance. Unlike some night masks, this one doesn’t transfer or stain your pillow and it makes my skin feel supple and silky while alleviating roughness, dry patches and irritation. Sometimes I layer natural oil on top of the Water Essence and Sleeping Mask to create an amazing blend and when I awake in the morning my complexion is dewy, clear and luminous. The Mask retails for $79.00.


These products are available at Dior counters nationwide including Sephora and Hudson's Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...