Thursday, November 30, 2017

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick Review – New Shades

My house is all decked-out for the holiday season, it’s Thursday afternoon which means Friday is on the horizon and tonight I’m making cheesy pasta and watching Christmas movies. The only thing that could make today even better is new lipstick! I know what you’re thinking (doesn’t this girl have enough lipstick) and the answer to that is no...maybe...probably but who cares! When it comes to top beauty brands I’ve tried just about every lip formula out there and Bite Beauty is one of my all-time faves. I just can’t get enough of the bold, beautiful shades and rich, sultry finishes. They glide on buttery smooth and the pigmentation is out of this world!


I’ve never been to the Bite Beauty Lab but I’m sure I could live there because they definitely know how to make amazing lipstick. The shades I’m featuring today may not necessarily be new releases (there are 34 colors available) but they are new to my collection.

If you haven’t read my previous article about how incredible this formula is let’s do a quick recap. Bite lipsticks are hand-crafted in small batches using a low heat process to ensure that the omega oils, vitamins, butters and nutrients are fresh and well preserved to retain their nutritional value. Each scintillating shade is enriched with a nourishing, skin quenching blend of castor oil, jojoba, shea butter, argan, sesame, sunflower, grape seed, olive oil and other emollients that drench your pout in loads of creamy, supple moisture.

I prefer bright, vivid color or deep sexy tones and for the holiday season these 3 hues are showstoppers. Spiced Plum is a stunning bronze with light reflecting shimmer that makes lips look ethereal. If you’re going for a golden Goddess look this shade is perfect. Cayenne is a fiery red that is very trendy for the fall/winter season and great for Christmas parties. Liquorice is a gorgeous blend of deep berry and wine that looks great on all skin tones and creates a dark vampy effect.


I don’t usually go for the neutral shades but these are quite flattering. Gingersnap is a peachy-pink that reminds me of spring flowers – very soft and feminine. Pepper is a lovely caramel brown that creates a nude effect on my skin tone and Sugar Cane is a great nude for lighter complexions.


Most of these colors have a semi-satin finish with subtle shine but Gingersnap is a creamy matte. The lipsticks retail for $30.00 each and Bite Beauty is available at Sephora.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...