Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ooobaby Urban Bag Review

Every woman needs a reliable, high quality bag that can handle everything life throws at it and still look stylish. From traveling around the world to battling traffic in the city and jetting-off to high-profile press events, my Ooobaby Urban Bag holds all my essentials and gets me through hectic days. 


When I first met Tulin (the brand founder), one thing was clear – she understands the needs of hardworking, modern women and designed her collection based on functionality, organization and luxury. As a busy mom and successful entrepreneur, she needed a multipurpose bag that could go from the boardroom to the playground and when no other purse lived up to the challenge, Tulin created her own.

What makes this bag different from all the other unused totes piled high in my closet collecting dust is its versatility. There are 6 internal compartments with waterproof lining to store all your valuables and the sturdy zipper sits under the flap for safety and security.


For work I can easily slip in my tablet or laptop along with my cell phone, makeup bag, wallet, documents and even a snack. The design is fashionable yet professional, making it suitable for the office, running errands or a much needed trip to the mall for some retail therapy. It also comes in 3 neutral shades: Manhattan Midnight, Parisienne Taupe and 1969 Woodstock Brown – all very flattering colors for modern men as well and much trendier than a boring old briefcase. The fellas will also love the design because it compliments a tailored suit and is very practical for business trips. 


How many times have you dug around a messy purse frantically searching for your keys? We’ve all been there (some of us more than others) which is why the Urban Bag has an interior key holder (crisis averted).

When I first unwrapped the bag I could tell that it was well made and expertly crafted. The Italian leather smells rich and the soft grained pebble feels expensive and supple. Polished nickel hardware adds modest embellishment for beautiful contrast and pegs on the bottom support the bag's structure like a built-in stand when resting it on the floor. I use the side pockets for my cell phone, umbrella or small water bottle and it also works for quick trips to the gym.


The exterior has 2 more handy pockets that are great for storing items you need quick access to and the flap closure is very chic.


As a Travel Editor I am always on-the-go and as a Beauty Writer it is nearly impossible for me to pack light (don’t judge, I like lipstick). This bag is fantastic for trips and I chose the black because it goes with everything and transcends all seasons.

I love that the Urban Bag holds all my carry-on items and the sturdy strap is thick and adjustable to fit comfortably on the shoulder and stay put without constantly slipping down. You can also wear it as a crossbody bag (my preferred method while vacationing) and it conforms to your body the way only high quality leather can.


Despite the awesome material, the bag is lightweight and durable enough to handle a heavy load. New moms can even use it as a snazzy diaper bag without compromising on fashion or downplaying their ensemble.

I wish I had a bag like this when I was in University cramming for medical exams and leading group therapy at the hospital. For studious students this makes a fabulous book bag that will hold-up through the hustle and bustle of each crazy semester.


The Urban Bag retails for $498.00 and comes with a dust bag for storage and preservation. This is not just another tote, it is a classic investment piece that will withstand the test of time so you should definitely add it to your wish-list. With every purchase the company makes a donation to help needy children around the world.

For information and orders visit ooobaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...