Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara Review

The holiday season is over and it’s time to get back into our regular routine but that doesn't mean settling for dull, barely-there lashes. As someone who has a ton of mascara (most of which I’ve never opened) I only feature a new formula when I absolutely love it. I have no patience for gluing on falsies and usually I triple or quadruple layers to achieve the length and volume I crave.


I’ve been testing Troublemaker for a few months now and it’s been the only mascara in my makeup bag. I only have about 5 or 6 all-time faves when it comes to wands and pigment but this beauty definitely makes the list. Yes the packaging plays into our insatiable urge to buy everything mermaid themed but it’s not just about the pretty chrome tube, the brush delivers 13.5X the volume for an intense, fluttery effect. The spindly bristles grab and separate each hair (even the bottom lashes and corners) while combing them up and out for a natural fanned-out look. There is no clumping or heaviness, in fact I use this brush to de-clump my lashes after using other mascaras that leave behind ugly black chunks.


The deep pigment is highly saturated yet lightweight so I am able to use multiple layers for consistent coating and dramatic length. Vitamin E helps nourish, condition and prevent flaking while special polymers enhance adhesion for long-wear with no smearing or smudging. UD designed this mascara with a 3D thickening + multiplying effect to create the illusion of more eyelashes and who doesn’t love that!

Urban Decay is available at Sephora, UD Boutiques, Shoppers Drug Mart, beautyboutique.ca and urbandecay.ca 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...