Monday, April 15, 2013

Hosted an engagement shower

Hi everyone,
So my cousin got engaged! It was exciting news and we are so happy for her. My sister and I decided to throw her a surprise engagement party. Keeping this party a surprise was no easy feat but we managed to do it and everyone had a blast.

We used a lot of ideas from our Pinterest party board and came up with a beautiful black and white theme. Most of the decorations were DYI so I thought I would share.
We have tons of great party ideas in our Pinterest boards. If you are interested in checking them out you can find it at: http://pinterest.com/ericachristina/

5 comments:

  1. It looks so elegant. I love the cupcake towers!
    Visiting from Makeuptalk.com!

    www.ameliorerlavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! the cupcakes were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg great decorations and presentation! Everything looks good!
    Followed you!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ~jenny
    http://ibdfm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...