Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year's Eve Makeup

I can't believe how fast this year flew by! first up on the agenda New Year's Eve makeup! This year I wanted to create something bold and shimmery yet still quite glam and pretty. I think this look is suitable for many parties and special events but I will be wearing it on New Year's Eve this year.

For this look I used:
EYES:
*Urban Decay Primer Potion
*Makeup Forever Aqua Brow gel in dark brown (for eyebrows)
*Outer V: Blackout from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
*Crease: dark silver from the Coastal Scents 120 palette (tray 1) 
*Above crease: blending color: Tease from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
*Lid color: bellapierre loose eye shadow in the color Tin Man (frm my Beauty box 5)
*Eyeliner (top lid) NYC liquid liner in black
*Eyeliner (bottom lash line) blinc eyeliner in black
*Brow bone highlight: Foxy from the Naked 2 palette
Lips:
*552A Just Garnet by Wet n Wild

Face:
*Sweet black tea & ginger mattefying moisturizer by Jura Skin Care
*e.l.f. face primer
*MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation (using the Sigma F80 brush)
*MAC Pro Long Wear concealer (using the e.l.f. flawless concealer brush)
*Ben Nye banana powder (to set under my eyes)
*Makeup Forever high definition powder
*Blush: NYX in the color Pinched
*e.l.f. bronzer (from the blush and bronzer duo)

For nail polish I like essie's Ignite the Night:
photo frm Essie.com
And to complete the look some sparkly outfit inspiration from my Pinterest New Year's Eve board

Who can resist glamorous accessories!

18 comments:

  1. Your eye make-up is amazing! Lovely dresses btw, Happy New Year <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eyelook! I love your accessories pick, especially the J. Crew one. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very beautiful makeup perfect fow NYE!
    xx

    ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡” www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great makeup! I love the silver. The second dress you picked with the black and silver would look amazing with that!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely makeup,I love the jumpsuit.
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the eye make-up. It is sultry. I would love to have that jumpsuit for New Year's Eve but all of the selections are great. I wish you a Happy New Year.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look! The loose eyeshadow on your lid looks amazing! Last year for new years I did a gold eye look, so I think this year I'll try silver

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Years look is often sparkling :)
    I like your makeup idea!


    makeupdemon.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look! I will definitely be trying this out!
    thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your make up!!! *.*
    what about follow wach other?
    let me know :)
    have a nice day and happy holidays!
    xx
    veronica

    join the 2 GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/2013/12/jollychic-giveaway.html
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.it/2013/12/dressale-free-christmas-giveaway-win.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful eyes, Erica! Love all the sparkly things!!! So pretty! Thanks for sharing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the eye makeover <3 So gorgeous !

    happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you went with blue instead of the typical gold or silver! It looks great on you. I am probably just going to go with something regular for NYE :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is actually sliver not blue lol, maybe it looks blue because I blended the silver with darker silvers and black so it appears a bit blue but it is actually silver :)

      Delete
  14. Oh wow super gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow gorgeous! Please do my makeup for me, like everyday! that's talent!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How do you blend eyeshadow so smooth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...