Monday, April 8, 2013

L.A. Colors Eye shadow Review


The first time I saw the L.A colors eye shadows it was at Forever 21. I was drawn to the colors and the smaller sizes of the compacts which I thought were ideal for travel. Since then I have seen these shadows at other clothing stores and even certain dollar stores. The line carries other beauty items such as lip gloss, nail, polish and mascara.

My palettes
Each of the palettes that I have cost about $2.50 each for 5 shadows, Forever 21 sells them for about $5.00 each.

Overall the quality of the shadows are pretty good. They go on rather smooth, they are easy to blend and they do show up quite nicely with a primer. You aren't going to get amazing quality shadows in these palettes but you will get decent eye shadows that are quite easy to work with. 

 The palettes I have are:

EP26 Mesmerize

EP21 Soiree

EP44 Enchanted

EP42 Wildflowers

EP 45 Tea Time (this one is my favorite)

EP46 Stormy

EP 24 Unforgettable 

In the photos the palettes appear very shiny but when you use the top layer the color underneath does not appear as metallic.

These palettes are good for people who are just starting out with makeup and want to buy some cheap shadows to experiment with colors and blending. They are also good for those who don’t want to purchase larger more expensive palettes and prefer something small, with select colors.

Below are some swatches from several of these palettes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...