Sunday, October 27, 2013

Attending The Marilyn Denis TV Show!

On Friday October 25th I had a wonderful opportunity to attend a live taping of the Marilyn Denis TV show which airs on CTV.
This is the CTV television station below
The car coming out of the building saying CP 24 (City Pulse), is the name of a news station, their motto is "breaking news."

The show was very exciting, it was all about how to wear the hottest colors for the season such as jewel tones, fuchsia, burnt orange, blush pink and cobalt blue. There was a great stylist and models demonstrating the latest trends for all body types and fun ways to add color into your wardrobe.

On the set!

One of the perks of being in a TV audience is seeing all the behind the scenes action and contributing to the excitement. You may also get prizes and on this show Marilyn and Nine West gave everyone in the audience a $200 dollar gift card! Needless to say I went shopping right after the show and my haul will be coming up soon!

In another segment they did a complete makeover on this busy couple who are the parents of 4 children and have no time to keep up with the latest trends. It was great to see the transformation taking place. We sat right in the front row so we had a great view of the action.

The host Marilyn Denis, getting ready for a segment

We were also fortunate enough to sit in for a segment featuring the winner of Master Chef  Christine Ha, the first blind contestant to participate in Master Chef. She prepared a simple pasta dish and spoke about Gordan Ramsey and the whole Master Chef experience.

Attending the show was a lot of fun!

Have you ever attended a TV show taping?

13 comments:

  1. OMG!! $200 gift card... Lucky you. So jealous ;-) Glad you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) got $200 but all together spent about $600 because they had a buy one get one 50% off sale

      Delete
  2. That looked like a lot of fun! Especially the $200 gift card! Can't wait to see your haul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how interesting, I bet that was a lot of fun :-) Congrats on the gift card, can´t wait to see your haul :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky girl! I love that show, I used to watch it with my mom all the time. Sounds like you had an awesome day!!!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know its funny because I don't have great luck. I have never won anything, and since everyone got the card I still haven't but I was grateful since I was going to go boot shopping anyway.

      Delete
  5. I went to the taping of Cityline a month or so ago, it was fun but I was pretty nervous! Thats so amazing you got a $200 giftcard! You got super lucky! I had only got a bunch of little goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to City Line last year! It was all about children and I don't have kids lol. We got some kids books which I couldn't even give away since they were pretty bad, and we got some cream for men! LOL there weren't even men in the audience so I gave it to my hubby.

      Delete
  6. Wow, that's awesome! So jealous of the $200 gift card. I've never been to a live taping before, that must've been pretty cool. Can't wait to see what you bought!

    lavieenmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope never attended, seems like a lot of fun.

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin? Drop me a comment when you follow, and i'll follow you right back.

    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that is so cool! It sounds like an awesome experience. I've never done anything like that before, but I'd love to go see an Oprah show - I might come out with a car or something, ha! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what we were saying! Even the girl at Nine West was saying if it was Oprah you would have gotten a car lol. I remember her Christmas shows were insane!

      Delete
  9. Oh how cool is that! Congrats for this opportunity! http://www.beauty4free2u.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...