Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Sunshine Award


Hi everyone,
I was given the sunshine award from the wonderful Sissi from Beauty4Free2U blog! Thanks Sissi for this amazing award :) 

I always try to participate in these types of awards because I feel that it is an honor to be given these acknowledgements from my fellow bloggers who truly understand how much work and dedication goes into having your own website.

The sunshine award is an award given to those who inspire us and bring sunshine into our lives and I am so happy that my blog can inspire my readers.

There are a few simple rules:
*Include the award logo in your blog post
*Link to the person who nominated you
*Answer 10 questions about yourself
*Nominate other bloggers

So here are the questions I was asked:

1. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I think that would have to be in high school; I was walking back to the school from lunch with all my food in my hand and I slipped down this hill, rolled down it, across the sidewalk and into the road!  My food went flying all over the place.The cars were stopped at a red light (thankfully) but when the light turned green everyone just stopped to stare mouths agape and no one moved. It was pretty hard to get up from that one.

2. When did you first wear foundation?
I first wore foundation in high school sometime. Before that I use to wear a pressed powder.

3. What makeup would you never ever put on?
I don't think there is makeup that I would never put on, but I wouldn't wear anything that didn't look good on me like too much blush, weird lipstick colors for daily use etc.

4.What was your favorite vacation?
 My favorite vacation was this August when I went to Paris!! It was beautiful. A close second would have to be when I went to Exuma islands which is a chain of islands in the Bahamas. The ones I went to were uninhabited so it was just white sparkling sand and the bluest water ever! You can find my travel posts and photos HERE

5. Who is your favorite beauty guru?
My favorite beauty guru would have to be a Youtube guru named  Emily. Her channel is called emilynoel83. She has an amazing makeup collection and her reviews are very detailed, professional and informative. She gives some great feedback on products.

6. Is there a lipstick color you would never wear?
I would never wear white lipstick...unless it is Halloween then anything goes. 

7. Do you ever go out of the house without makeup?
No, I always have some kind of makeup on when I leave the house.

8. What is the one thing you like blogging about the most?
I love blogging about beauty products. I love getting packages in the mail and when I find something I like I enjoy sharing it with everyone.

9. What is your favorite dessert?
My favorite dessert is warm chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream topped with strawberries.

10. What is your dream job? Why?
My dream job since I was a kid was to be an actress! I love movies. I love the idea of having fun, playing other characters, creating exciting worlds and situations and then sharing your work with people all over the globe. I think all aspects of movies are interesting from acting, writing scripts, set design, special effects and movie makeup. I would also love to be a beauty editor for a magazine and a world famous author.

The bloggers who inspire me and who I nominate are:

My questions for these lovely ladies are:

1. What is your favorite movie?
2. How long does your daily makeup/beauty routine take?
3. What is your favorite way to spend your free time/ what is your ideal afternoon?
4. Who is your celebrity crush?
5. What is your favorite holiday?
6. What nail polish color are you loving right now?
7. If you were to win a FREE shopping spree what store would you choose to go nuts in?
8. What is your favorite novel?
9. What is your current beauty/makeup obsession?
10. If you could only wear one color eye shadow for the rest of your life what color would you wear?

6 comments:

  1. Aw, you are too sweet! :) Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. emilynoel83 is my favorite youtuber too! I've been really enjoying her new beauty broadcast express channel too. And thank you so much for nominating me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you're so sweet! Thank you for the nomination! I've already done this tag, but I am so so happy and humbled to know you as a wonderful inspirational person as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you very much sweetie!:* Can't wait to answer the questions :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers! LOL white lipstick- is there such a thing? I would never wear that either as your teeth would look always yellow, no matter how white they are! I am checking out right now your favorite beauty guru! Subsribed to her channel! Thanks for playing along with this tag! XOXO, Sissi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nomination love! Will answer questions soon. I also like emilynoel83. I agree she really explains things well and she is very detailed. I like her accent too. hahaha at the white lipstick. I agree what a horrible lip color. Who would wear that anyways? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...