Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Mediterranean Chickpea Salad

I love a healthy salad as an appetizer or entree so as I was scrolling through the countless delectable looking photos in my Pinterest salad board I came across this hearty dish. Mediterranean cuisine is one of my favorites and since I always have some chick peas lying around I decided to make this deliciously filling salad for dinner. It also gave me a chance to actually try out another recipe from the hundreds I have pinned.


The recipe is very simple and it was originally pinned from ateaspoonofhappiness.com




I did alter the recipe slightly by opting for light feta cheese instead and adding a touch of balsamic vinaigrette. It was simple, fresh and enjoyable. 

5 comments:

  1. Looks really yummy!
    effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such tasty and nutritious salad--I honestly think I am going to make this because it looks easy and it's good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh and healthy salad. It's a feast for the eyes with all the colors :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...