Monday, July 24, 2017

Image Skincare Prevention+ SPF 30 Daily Tinted Moisturizer & Biomolecular Hydrating Recovery Mask Review

Finding the right skincare can be a long process of trial and error and many drugstore products only yield mild benefits due to minuscule amounts of active ingredients. If you want quick, noticeable results, you need formulas that are potent and effective, which is why Image Skincare is a fantastic choice. Developed by a plastic surgeon to deliver the highest concentration of beneficial and restorative components, the brand is used in clinics and high-end treatment facilities. A few of the collections are also sold at various spas and salons in Toronto including The Four Season.


I have a love-hate relationship with sunscreen - I know how imperative it is for UV and anti-aging protection but my skin reacts negatively to most formulas (especially drugstore brands). I don’t have sensitive skin but for some reason the additives in sunscreen cause rashes, itchiness, tanning and redness. Thankfully I found the Prevention+ Daily Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 and antioxidants to decrease the damaging effects of the sun while evening skin tone and creating a healthy glow. I didn’t think tinted sunscreen would work for me but the color is sheer and lightweight so it blends into my complexion with no stickiness or residue. Because the cream has a flesh tone tint rather than the usual white tinge (which I despise), it does not create an unsightly grey cast that alters my skin tone and makeup. It melts in evenly, streak-free and almost undetectable.


The best thing about the formula is that it does not contain chemicals that irritate my skin and react negatively with the sun to cause tanning. I can wear it all day without it oxidizing under my foundation or become excessively greasy and I like how moisturizing it is.

One of the most rejuvenating face masks on the market has to be the Biomolecular Hydrating Recovery Mask. After a long day in the sun, sleepless nights and all-nighters, this luscious serum revives, energizes and softens to enhance radiance. The infusion of volcanic water, ginseng root, amino acids, red algae and antioxidants, soothe, brighten and moisturize dehydrated, dull skin for complete rejuvenation and suppleness. The 3D design and hydrogel technology drives the active ingredients deep into the epidermis for spa-like skin transformations in the comfort of your own home. I love using these sheet masks after long vacations to help battle the effects of jet lag and skin irritations.


I’ve also been using the Vital C Hydrating Hand and Body Lotion with natural botanicals and nutrient-rich oils that quench and revitalize thirsty skin. Formulated with four potent forms of Vitamin C and an antioxidant complex, it brightens and improves elasticity. If you drive a car, then you’ve probably encountered sun burn on your arms and hands, especially during those long summer road trips. I use this cream to balance, moisturize, correct and help undo sun damage.


Last but not least is the Ageless Overnight Retinol Masque formulated to lock-in moisture and nutrients while you get your beauty rest. Retinol is used in many skincare products to even skin tone and diminish hyperpigmentation, dark spots and blemishes while delivering effective anti-aging results in the form of toning and wrinkle reduction. If you have not used this ingredient before, some sensitivity may occur so it is always best to patch test on the inside of your arm and start small: 2-3 times per week until your skin adapts.


I like that the jar has a push-top dispenser for expelling the right amount of product and it keeps the cream sanitary. After a few weeks, my skin is noticeably more radiant, even and smooth. 


As mentioned, Image skincare is available at a number of Toronto Spas and Salons including The Four Seasons. You can  check out the website by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing from all of my amazing readers. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...